If you ask a Liberty Lake resident what they would like to see added to the city; there will be many different opinions. A quick read through Facebook groups and you will find spirited debates about what the city needs and doesn’t need.
If you asked what type of food the community doesn’t need more of, you will find most are in agreement that there should be no more pizza. With 6 out of the 21 restaurants being pizza places; Liberty Lake has exceeded its quota.
Here is the list:
- Brother’s Office Pizzeria
- Domino’s Pizza
- Fieldhouse Pizza & Pub
- Papa Murphy’s Take N’ Bake Pizza
- Piccolo Artisan Pizza Kitchen
- Pizza Hut
- Barlows Family Restaurant
- Bobby’s Cafe & Catering
- Carl’s Jr.
- Cork House
- Ding How
- Hay J’s Bistro
- Jimmy John’s
- San Francisco Sourdough Eatery
- Taco Bell
- Taco Time
- The Well
- True Legends Grill
Which pizza place is your favorite?
What restaurant would you like to see move into Liberty Lake?
- These numbers do not include places that serve food, but food is not their primary product. (Starbucks, Just Chillin’, Yoke’s, etc.)
- These numbers do not include restaurants which are not yet open. (Pho, Fujiyama, etc.)
- These numbers do not account for restaurants or places where you could order pizza. (Farmers Market, True Legends, etc.)
- As of September 25, 2017